You want more than just an online school — you want to know that you CAN teach your child. But let’s face it — a little extra support would be nice. Lesson plans take time and forethought. Wouldn’t it be great if you could just teach and someone else could plan it for you? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
- Learnwell Home Education Collective places you in a virtual classroom with about 14 others teaching their children at the same grade level.
- The experienced teacher leading the class sends you weekly lesson plans that correspond to the curriculum. Get support through weekly videos and monthly conferences with your teacher.
- The plans provide room for flexibility, but are also structured and paced appropriately.
- Contact your teacher quickly and easily with questions.
- Connect with others in the online community for parents. Take part in discussions, watch podcasts, and even join a book club with like-minded parents of students involved in Learnwell.
You are still your child’s teacher, and you have the tools and support to be organized, think clearly, and teach with confidence.